Saturday, March 9, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Tenten

b672765c2289b6f0560ca54f15392264.jpg
Favorite personality trait:
Her belief in female shinobi. Her first goal was to become a medical-nin like Tsunade, but that didn’t work out. She then started developing her own fighting style and hoped she would become a legendary kunoichi one day.
Favorite relationship:
Her team-mates. I know I wouldn’t be able to stick around Lee and Guy a long time, so I think it’s amazing she’s able to do so. I love the way she handles their ‘power of youth’, or whatever it is they say. And of course there’s Neji too. I think it's awesome that she helps him with his training and holds great respect for him, even when his opinion on female shinobi differs (or differed) from hers.

Favorite fight:
Against her doppelganger. It’s actually one of the few fights we’ve seen, but I loved it. It perfectly showed how much weapons she has and the ways she uses them.
Favorite jutsu:
Twin Rising Dragons. I just love this technique! It’s the perfect technique for a weapon user like Tenten. Very wide ranged, fast and so damn dangerous because of the weapons and wires. Too bad it easily can be countered by wind techniques.
Favorite outfit:
Her chuunin outfit. I love the Chinese designs in both of them very much, though.
TenTen-Shipp%C5%ABden.jpg
Favorite random thing:
Her hobby of fortune-telling. I would love to see or read about that.
 -----
Personal thoughts:
I loved Tenten from the start. Her fighting style is amazing and I love her goal in life very much. And her outfits are just awesome. Too bad she’s one of those underrated characters, since I would love to see more of her and her skills. She needs more screentime, though.
-----
Feel free to share your thoughts!

Nitaya: . .
Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her Tumblr. Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more? dA it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment