Monday, September 16, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Kakashi

Wasn't at home yesterday, so here it is!
-----
c8bdcc6c0ca3dbc083817ff176df64ba.jpg
Favorite personality trait:
Calmness. Seriously, the way he keeps his cool in fights is just amazing. Always trying to analyze the situation, trying to keep everyone else out of harm’s way. I really like that about him. But the moments he loses his calm, are also awesome.
Favorite relationship:
Team 7. In the beginning, Kakashi acted like a strict, apathetic sensei. But when time passed, his personality around his team changed. He started to care for them, act on his feelings instead of the rules, etc. I really loved this change of heart.
Favorite fight:
Too many to choose from. I love all of his fights. His skills are amazing and I love his way of analyzing a fight. Also the fights where he shows the development of his sharingan, are definitely the most interesting.
Favorite jutsu:
His ninken. I’ve liked them from the start. There’s so many of them and they all have their own personalities. And I also love the fact that almost all of them are able to speak and have conversations with each other.
Favorite outfit:
This one, I would love to see more of it.
9242883cdc5173a5934f48f3ce478790.jpg
Favorite random thing:
His mask. I really want to know what’s underneath it!
-----
Personal thoughts:
Kakashi has always been one of my favorite characters. I love his skills, his personality, everything. His history is also very interesting, since it made him who he is. And the way his sharingan develops, is awesome too. I really hope Kishimoto will reveal why Kakashi’s wearing a mask before he eventually dies or before it all ends.
-----
Feel free to share your thoughts!

Nitaya: . .
Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her Tumblr. Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more? dA it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment