Thursday, October 24, 2013

Character Birthday Challenge ~ Anko

50ed75d7915083b1b43ea51807ae1d30.jpg
Favorite personality trait:
I actually really like her sadistic side. But she always does her research before going on a mission, which I also like about her.
Favorite relationship:
I would say Orochimaru, but only when he was her mentor. After he abandoned her, she started hating him and changed her goal into killing him. There isn’t any other notable relationship I can think of…
Favorite fight:
There have only been small fights, so I don’t really have one I favor.
Favorite jutsu:
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands. Awesome technique and very useful.
Favorite outfit:
I don’t really like her usual one, but that’s the only one?
iMlHF.png
Favorite random thing:
That she loves to do tea ceremonies… totally didn’t see that coming.
-----
Personal thoughts:
We haven’t seen much of Anko, so I never really started liking or disliking her. Her history with Orochimaru and the way she deals with is, is quite interesting though. And I really want to know what’s happening to her now, during the War, since we haven’t heard about her since Itachi and Sasuke started fighting Kabuto.
-----
Feel free to share your thoughts!

Nitaya: . .
Until she's able to successfully train her cats to deliver messages, she accepts other ways of communication. Feel the need to unlock the creepy anon inside of you? There's her Tumblr. Or does a creative mind and an artist name suit you more? dA it is! Need more space to express your frustration or appreciation? Then there's her gmail: jesshaesevoets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment